||'Unleash his fury'|
Illusion inflicts 'Steamy'
Fires different projectiles based on Mysticism
The Vulcan's Wrath is a craftable Hardmode Mystic weapon. It acts as a sword but is primarily projectile-dependant, having a projectile for each of the 3 modes it can enter:
- When switched to Destruction mode, when swinging shoots out 4 high-velocity bullets with a short delay per bullet string.
- When switched to Illusion mode, each swing shoots out a long steam cloud that can inflict the Steamy debuff and can go through walls.
- When switched to Conjuration mode, each swing shoots out a giant cog that, when on contact with a tile, explodes into four smaller cogs which then shoot out into pipes shortly after.
- This weapon's name is a reference to the Roman god of volcanoes and metalworking, Vulcan.
- 0.11.2: Conjuration effect reworked.
- 0.10: Introduced.