||Cleanse your sins|
Illusion inflicts 'Shadowflame'
Fires different projectiles based on Mysticism
The Hades' Judgement is a craftable Pre-Hardmode Mystic weapon. It acts as a sword but is primarily projectile-dependent, having a projectile for each of the 3 modes it can enter:
- When being in Destruction mode, it has a chance to explode itself on contact with enemies on a swing.
- When being in Illusion mode, it shoots out a projectile that can inflict the Shadowflame debuff.
- When being in Conjuration mode, it shoots out a projectile that explodes into spinning purple flames when in contact with an enemy or a tile.
- This weapon's name is a reference to the Greek god of the underworld, Hades.
- 0.11.7: Hades' Judgement's Conjuration attack is now much more interesting when buffed with Conjuration Power.
- 0.7.0: Introduced.