The Conductor is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
|Miniature Train Whistle||50||Always available.|
|Mechanical Eye||5||Always available.|
|Mechanical Worm||5||Always available.|
|Mechanical Skull||5||Always available.|
|Steam Crown||6||Always available.|
|Suspicious Train Whistle||6||Always available.|
The Conductor can have the following names:
- "Lord Charles III"
- "Sir Christopher"
- "Earl Crane"
- "Lord Crimblesworth"
- "Baron Chester von Kingsly"
- "Cheerio, young chap."
- "Trains are all the rage in Vetruvia these days."
- "A train ride a day keeps the Steam Train away!"
- "All aboard!"
- "I wonder what happened to all of the Moldyrians. You wouldn't happen to have seen one recently, would you?"
- "'What is the meaning of life?' I, for one, think the answer probably involves lots of steam."
- "Hm? How did I get these items that call giant mechanical abominations at a whim? Through the power of Steam, of course!"
- "Would you like to talk about Trains?"
When Steampunker is present:
- "Oh, of course. My wares are much more valueable than that [Name of Steampunker]'s."
- "I bet [Name of Steampunker] hasn't even built a living machine yet."
- "A jetpack? Please. Tell [Name of Steampunker] those went out of style a few centuries ago. Jetboots are the best transportation that modern technology can get you! Besides trains, of course."
When Conductor's name is "Laugic":
- "Heyo [Name of Player]. How're you enjoying Enigma so far? I mean uh- ahem... Trains?
When the player has increased Mystic Damage:
- "Oh, you aren't one of those 'Mystics' are you? The Moldyrians have such an ancient way of thinking. Steam power is where it's at!"
- The Conductor can sometimes be named "Laugic", which is the author of Enigma Mod.
- 0.11.5: Added much more to the Conductor's inventory and dialogue (including some lore stuff). Resprited the Conductor.
- 0.11.2: The Conductor's cogs no longer drop when they hit the ground.
- ???: Introduced.
Template:Master Template Characters